Cost of Dental Implants – Covina, CA
Investing In Your Quality of Life
When it comes to determining the cost of dental implants in Covina, Dr. Danny Tran will consider several factors. This advanced procedure requires multiple appointments and steps in order to ensure that your replacement teeth will be stronger and more stable than any traditional restorative solution. Plus, because it takes place over several visits, it’s easy to incorporate with your budget. While many people are turned off of the idea of getting dental implants because they notice that it has a higher up-front cost than dentures or bridges, they don’t consider that implants aren’t just an investment in new teeth. They’re an investment in a better quality of life, fewer visits to your dentist over the course of the next 35 years, and an easy-to-care-for tooth replacement solution. For more information about the cost of dental implants, schedule a consultation today.
Types of Dental Implants
Much of your cost will be determined by how many implant posts need to be placed in your jawbone. Depending on your needs, you can receive anywhere from one to six implants on a single arch. During your consultation, Dr. Tran will examine the gaps in your smile and help you determine which type of implant is right for you.
- Single Implants: Cost-wise, it makes sense that the least expensive type of dental implant. Using a single implant, abutment, and a dental crown, Dr. Tran will rebuild the entire structure of a missing tooth from the root up.
- Implant Bridge: If you’re missing multiple consecutive teeth, our team can rebuild your smile using a dental bridge secured to two implants on either side of the gap in your arch.
- Implant-Retained Denture: One of the most costly options, yet cost-effective method to replace missing teeth is an implant-retained denture. Using anywhere from four to six dental implants, Dr. Tran will attach a customized complete arch of replacement teeth.
What are the Stages of Dental Implant Treatment?
There are several stages to the dental implant process. One great benefit of this is that it’s not necessary to pay for your entire treatment upfront. Instead, you’ll be able to work each appointment into your monthly budget and pay for them as you attend each one.
- Initial Consultation: Dr. Tran will take this time to develop a completed and customized treatment timeline, take images of your mouth and facial structure, and answer any questions you may have.
- Preparatory Procedures: Some patients require a bone graft, sinus lift, or gum disease treatment before their dental implant surgery can be scheduled.
- Implant Surgery: After placing your implants, you will undergo a healing period that can take several months.
- Abutment Placement: Dr. Tran will place the metal connector pieces that will attach your replacement teeth to your implants, called the abutments.
- Customized Replacement Teeth: Finally, Dr. Tran will secure your customized denture, bridge, or crown to your implants to complete your smile.
Are Dental Implants Worth the Investment?
In short, yes, dental implants in Covina are well worth the investment. Patients and professionals will agree that this tooth replacement solution will change your life and eliminate any issues that you may have with traditional restorations. By restoring missing teeth from the roots upward, you’ll be able to preserve your jawbone and oral health for decades to come.
Does My Dental Insurance Cover Dental Implants?
While most dental insurance companies don’t cover the cost of the dental implant surgery or placement, they may cover certain other parts of the procedure. That’s why it’s important to contact them directly to find out. Some providers contribute to the cost of:
- Any pre-dental implant work such as gum disease therapy.
- The initial consultation.
- The customized crown, bridge, or denture.
- Any anesthesia required.
At Covina Family Dental, we are an in-network provider for Delta Dental, Cigna, and Sun Life Assurant. Our team is also more than happy to file claims for any PPO insurance plan to help you maximize your benefits. For patients who don’t have dental insurance or are looking for additional financing options, we also offer in-house payment plans and CareCredit.